Yas Waterworld is considered the pride of Yas Island as it is the only theme park on this island. What is so good about it? Everything! Are you still confused as to what we mean by that? Here let us break down the information for you. Read on as we reveal Fabulous details about this theme park.
What Does This Theme Park Have In Store For You
This waterpark has the best rides you can expect, they promise you hours of fun. Experience the thrill of Sultan Young Fun, Moving & Grooving, Shaheens Adrenaline Rush, and many more exciting rides. If you are looking for some fun activity to indulge in on a hot summer day in Abu Dhabi, then you should be at this waterpark.
Some Tips To Keep In Mind While on A Trip To Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- If you feel that you would like to visit Waterworld for more than one day then you can stay in some nice hotels on Yas Island
- If you purchase a standard ticket for Waterworld you may not have permission to avail of all the rides so you must check to see what rides you are allowed to avail of.
- The good thing is that you can buy tickets in different currencies like Indonesian Rupiah, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, Turkish Lira, and Dirham
- Buy your tickets online as you can avail great discounts
- The atmosphere at this park is child friendly and your kids are going to love it
Additional Information That Will Help You
- You must follow all the regulations laid down by the park
- Outside drinks and food are not allowed
- Children below the age of 3 can enter for free, but kids above that age will have to pay
How To Reach Waterworld
You can avail of the shuttle services that are available on Yas Island. If you want you can also take the bus and metro to Waterworld. If you want to drive then it takes half an hour from Abu Dhabi and it takes about 50 minutes from Dubai to get to Waterworld.
What Are The Timings For This Park?
The timings tend to be different and change regularly so before you make your booking, take a look at their timetable.
What Items Do I Need To Carry?
Toiletries for showering, hat, sunglasses, a camera that is waterproof, dry clothes, plastic bag, water shoes, sandals that are waterproof, and sunscreen
Can You Carry Outside Food?
No, you are not permitted to take any drinks and food into the park. You have to buy these from inside the park.
Is The Park Child Friendly?
The park is indeed very child friendly and has attractions for kids of all age groups. Also, adults would find these rides equally thrilling.
Yas Waterworld is nothing but a haven for people who are looking for a good time. So, without any hesitation, you should book your tickets right away and treat yourself and your kids to a wonderful time. This is one experience you will not forget in a hurry.