Are you ready for a heart-pumping ride on a super scary roller coaster? You won’t be disappointed! The record-breaking storm coaster Dubai will launch you more than 50 meters high into the building. It’s a multi-vehicle roller coaster that wraps around the entire Dubai Hills Mall. Plus, it’s powered by magnetic LSM motors for an extra thrilling experience.
It’s called the “storm chasing” coaster, and you’ll feel like a real storm chaser on this ride. You’ll be lifted high above the city and plunged into the heart of a mega-storm, complete with real-world footage and special effects that will make you feel like you’re right in the middle of it.
Just remember, you need to be at least 130cm tall to join in on the fun. This is a roller coaster that’s built right into the structure of a building, creating an absolutely thrilling experience. But it gets even better – you’ll be dropped from above right into the eye of a massive storm! Get ready for a dizzying, two-and-a-half-minute chase at breakneck speeds that will leave you breathless. Don’t miss out on this incredible ride!
Key Highlights of The Storm Coaster Ride
- Want the most exciting ride of your lifetime? Head to Dubai and take on the fastest indoor roller coaster in the world!
- Get ready for a heart-pounding adventure on a record-breaking roller coaster that will leave you terrified (in a good way!).
- This incredible new coaster that replicates a turbulent sea storm is sure to captivate the entire family. Brace yourself for a dry land adventure as you ride through a 20-meter wave – hold on tight!
- Hold onto your hats – this coaster has a fully vertical launch that sends riders more than 50 meters into the air, with no slant to the launch.
- This multi-vehicle roller coaster wraps around the entire structure and features some seriously mind-bending inversions.
- Get ready for liftoff, sudden drops in speed, and feel the increased velocity in jolting on the incredible Storm Coaster in Dubai.
Inclusions of Storm Coaster Dubai Tickets
- Get the entry ticket without waiting in a queue.
- Access to the ride.
- Depending on the ticket you choose, can enjoy the ride three times maximum.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Follow the restrictions and warnings that will be given to you before the ride starts.
- Make sure your behavior is not affecting other passengers on the ride.
- The minimum height required to enjoy the ride is 130cm.
- Do not attempt to board the ride unless the ride stops completely.
- All your body parts should be kept inside the ride. We recommend you put up your hair if it is long enough.
- Hold the handrails tightly with both hands to stay safe.
- After sitting, fasten the seat belt and the shoulder harness. Don’t remove them until the ride stops.
- Extremely tall people are not allowed to enjoy the ride.
- Avoid carrying any loose things while entering. It’s because those things may fall down during the ride.
- Vibrations affecting personal belongings are also not allowed inside.
- If you’re eating any food items like candy, chewing gum, or mint, dispose of them before you board the ride.
- Taking photos and videos is not allowed when you’re on the ride.
- The Storm Coaster is not pet-friendly.
- The duration of the ride is only 2.15 minutes.
- Consider the local customs while selecting your dress. Wear comfortable footwear.
- People having motion sickness, high blood pressure, visual disability, unable to use the limbs, fractured bones, and sensitivity to loud noises or flashing lights are not recommended for this ride.
- The tickets are valid only for the stated time and date.
Ticket Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Once you have booked the ticket, you’ll get the ticket via email.
- You’re not allowed to cancel the booked tickets.
The Storm Coaster Dubai FAQs
- Can I take my kids to enjoy this ride?
Yes, of course. Kids are allowed to enjoy this ride.
- At what speed the Storm Coaster goes?
The speed doesn’t remain fixed throughout the ride. You will experience sudden acceleration, drops, and airtime. However, the maximum speed that this ride reaches is 77km/hour.
- How high can I soar while on the ride?
You can soar as high as 92 feet while on the ride.
- When is the best time to visit there?
Just avoid the peak hours. If you want to make the most of your experience without waiting much, then try to visit there between 10-11 in the morning and 3-4 in the afternoon.
- How long is this coaster ride?
The ride is set up on a very long track of 670 meters. The track covers the entire interior of the building. Three trains can run parallel and each train can accommodate up to 12 people. So, you will have to experience various twists and turns while on the ride. And, that definitely will double your fun.