Ski Dubai, the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, brings you the mountains of the Swiss Alps right in the heart of Dubai. If it’s a break from the searing heat of Dubai you’re looking for, this is the place to be in. One of the UAE’s most popular tourist destinations, Ski Dubai has bagged a lot of awards since it first opened its doors to the public in 2005.
Picked as the best indoor ski resort in the world in 2016 and 2017, it’s counted among the region’s top attractions for families. Enjoy a fun-filled day sledding and tobogganing or climbing towers at this 4,500-square-meter park. There’s also an intriguing indoor ice cave for you to explore and a plethora of activities for children and adults alike.
You may go out for a break and come back to Ski Dubai on the same day with the Snow Dayacation pass that allows you to make multiple entries. However, while this pass grants you access to all the rides and the snow park, you’ll need separate tickets for skiing. You are sure to love a ride on the chairlift and take in panoramic views of the entire park. Don’t you miss the famous hot chocolate served with much care and warmth at the Avalanche Café?
You must try the Zorb Ball as well which has you sliding down the slope in a huge ball shaped like a bubble. If you aren’t faint-hearted, enjoy the adrenaline rush of the Mountain Thriller, a ride that takes you rocketing down a slope from a height of 185m at speeds reaching up to 45 kph. The Tubing Run has you riding through the incredible snow-filled landscape enjoying spectacular views.
- Unlimited access to the Snow Park all through the day along with Tobogganing and rides on Mountain Thriller, Tubing Run, Giant Ball, Bob Sledge, Chairlift Ride, and Bump Cars
- Zipline is included in the Snow Daycation pass. However, there’s a range of other activities to choose from that include Penguin Encounter, Slope Session, Snow Bullet Ride, and Ski or Snowboard lessons
- Necessary winter gear including jackets, trousers, snow boots, and disposable socks is provided
- Fleece gloves are provided for free
Details to Know
- You can book the Penguin Encounter only when it’s available
- Children below the age of 2 years aren’t allowed to enter Ski Dubai for their safety
- Guests below the age of 14 years must be under the supervision of an adult
- You’ll be allowed entry only if you provide valid proof of ID or your passport
- To gain entry, all visitors must sign a mandatory form of Health and Safety waiver issued by the Dubai Municipality
- The park’s open every day from 10 AM to 10 PM
The Cancellation Policy
A 100% cancellation charge shall be applied if there are any cancellations. No grace period is offered.