Participate in a carefully-designed private Ras Al Khaimah city tour that covers Ras Al Khaimah, the northern side of the Emirates. The charming scenery of the Emirates will leave you spellbound. This part of the UAE hides unexplored cultural and historic landmarks, picturesque Arabian Gulf beaches, breathtaking mountains, and more. Besides, you will come to know more about the old Dubai. Ras Al Khaimah features some remnants of Dubai, which shows how it was once a fishing village (Al Hamra). Furthermore, the tranquil and relaxing ambiance of the city makes it a worth-touring destination in the UAE. Our city tour is guided and includes easy pickup and drop-off facilities.
The most important part of the tour is the National Museum of Ras Al Khaimah. It was initially a palace but later transformed into a museum. Explore the traditional side of the city and find out more about the old Dubai. Inside the museum, you will spot informative exhibits, priceless artworks, archeology, and more. Other attractions include the majestic 18th-century Falayah Fort and the Dhayah Fort. Moreover, the soul-soothing views of the mountains are also something to adore.
Furthermore, our itinerary also includes other delightful attractions like the artificial wonder- Marjan Island. Also, you will love the uninhibited Jazirat Al Hamra- the famous fishing village. Don’t miss the prominent shopping destinations in the city, like the Old Souk and the fish market.
Inclusions of Ras Al Khaimah
- A visit to the Hamra Village.
- Explore the Al Marjan Island.
- Praise the majestic Al Dhayah Fort.
- Dive into the past of the Dubai at the National Museum.
- Explore the beauty of Mohammad Bin Salem Mosque.
- Shop at the Old Souk.
Reasons to go for the Ras Al Khaimah Tour
- Embark on a city tour of Ras Al Khaimah and get awe-inspired by the fascinating history of the city through an expert guide.
- The region’s engaging historical past will leave you amazed with a visit to the National Museum of Ras Al Khaimah, the oldest 18th-century Falayah Fort, Dhayah Fort, etc.
- Explore the beautiful Old Souk and cherish the beguiling views of the spots on the way (including Jazirat Al Hamra and Al Marjan Island).
- We provide personalized attention to each guest. Besides, you will also get a convenient pickup and drop-off facility included with the trip.
Don’t forget to inform us about your flight timings, as we have to arrange quick and convenient pickup options.
- If you cancel the tour 24 hours before the activity day, it will be done free of cost.
- On canceling the tour within 24 hours, we will charge a 100% cancelation fee.
- The refund amount will reflect in your bank account within 7 days (if eligible).
- Kids under 3 can join the tour for free.
- Kids between 3-10 have to pay the child rate.
- Children above 10 have to pay the adult rate to join the activity.
Will I get a private transfer facility?
Yes, we provide a private transfer facility to our guests keeping in mind their convenience.
Will you accept e-vouchers?
No, we only accept printed vouchers.
Is the activity suitable for kids?
The Ras Al Khaimah City tour is ideal for every age.
Will you stop at the Old Souk?
Yes, we will give a short halt at the Old Souk so that you can shop for local goods and souvenirs from here.