What if we told you that we can give you the best New Year’s experience when you are in Dubai? Not convinced? Allow us to take the liberty and show you what you could be missing out on. We are sure that you have been told that Dubai at night is a spectacle, imagine if we treated you to that and much more on New Year’s. Yes, that is correct, we are talking about the New Year Party Dubai Marina cruise. Have we managed to get you a little excited yet? Read to know more about this exciting activity.
An Overview Of The New Year Party Dubai Marina
If you want to spend a memorable New Year’s Eve then this cruise is just for you. Set sail on a luxury boat and go past some of the iconic buildings of Dubai, which will be lit up with bright lights and it is a treat for the eyes.
Once aboard this ship, the friendly staff will greet you with refreshments and you can make your way to the upper deck to get a brilliant view of the coast. You will also be treated to a grand dinner buffet consisting of international cuisines from all over the world, cooked by the best chefs in Dubai. You will also be served champagne and cake at the stroke of midnight while you are watching the fireworks. Book your slots fast as these ships have limited capacity.
What Is Included In the Package
- International Gala Dinner Large Buffet.
- Alcohol is to be Paid Extra at Dhow Bar.
- DJ Show and Live Entertainment
- Spectacular FIREWORK SHOW.
- Soak in stunning views of Dubai’s glittering skyline as the Dhow Cruises Pass Through the Atlantis, JBR, Burj Al Arab, and Burj Khalifa.
- Boarding Start -8.00 PM
- Sailing Time – 09.30 PM T0 02.00 AM
- These cruise ships have separate toilets for both sexes
- Special cake and Champagne will be served
- Unlimited supply of coffee, Tea, water, and refreshments
- Access to both decks
- Buffet dinner with Veg and Non-Veg options
- Direct to board.
Things To Keep In Mind
- The cruise continues for 4 hours
- You have to report at 9.15 pm sharp
- Do not wear short or revealing clothes
- The cruise commences at West Marina
Our Policies On Cancellation
If you cancel after your booking has been confirmed then you will have to pay the entire amount as cancellation.
Our Policies On Children
- Kids above the age of 10 years will have to pay an adult rate
- Kids who fall in the age group between 3 to 10 years will have pay rates similar rates for children
- For kids who are under 3 years then entry will be free