Want to experience some of that Arabian magic while you are in Dubai? Head out to the desert for an exotic morning safari. Enjoy a getaway from the noisy and busy city life and enjoy some beautiful silence. Sounds like fun right? Well, we can vouch that you will remember this experience for a long time to come. Are you eager to know more about this? Well, keep reading as we share fabulous details.
A Brief Overview Of The Desert Safari In Dubai
Firstly, the tour covers four hours of non-stop fun and entertainment. You will be picked up from any Dubai Hotel located centrally within the city. This tour is the best way to begin your morning in Dubai. The tour is designed in a special way to let the tourists experience the beauty of the desert.
The tour commences with you getting picked from the hotel of your residency and making your way to the beautiful Lehab Desert. You will be provided with suitable vehicles where you can experience the adrenalin by indulging in dune bashing. This activity lasts a maximum of 45 mins.
After the dune bashing, you will be taken to a campsite, where you will be offered Arabic coffee which is known as Gahwa. You will get the chance to take photographs with some falcons. You can also indulge in other fun activities like sandboarding and camel riding. At the end of the tour, you will be treated to a delicious Arabic breakfast that comprises regional and local dishes.
- We offer to Pick up and Drop you off at your hotel
- Quad biking ( On additional price upon request)
- Dune bashing
- Take cool photos
- Experience the Morning glory of the desert
Some Things To Keep In Mind Before You Sign Up For This Tour
Here are some points that you should bear in mind before you sign up for this tour.
- You should not eat anything 3 hours before the tour as it may give you motion sickness while indulging in Dune bashing
- Children who fall between the age groups 3 years to 10 years will pay rates for children
- Children above the age of 11 years will pay adult rates
- Tourists who fail to show up will not receive any refunds at all
- All the safari drivers are experienced and highly trained. The vehicles are in good shape and have all the required safety measures to make your trip a safe one.
- You must remember to carry your medications
- You should never litter while on this tour
- People traveling from foreign countries should carry their passports and share details regarding the same while booking the tour
- Do not carry a PAN card as it is not treated as a valid ID
- Any damage to items will be charged suitably
- Tourists with back problems and heart conditions should not try dune bashing
- Pregnant women should also never try dune bashing.
- You must remember to carry caps and suitable shoes for walking