A wonderful way to beat the searing heat of Dubai is to go splashing in the waters of the Legoland Water Park. This amazing and innovative water park in the heart of Dubai welcomes to you a day of fun and excitement. Welcome to the charming world of the Legoland Water Park, home to more than 20 rides and slides ideal for a fun day out with your family and kids.
A part of the huge Dubai Parks and Resorts close to the Legoland Dubai Theme Park, the Legoland Water Park has many fun-filled attractions that give you a memorable day out. It’s a lovely place to be in for an out-of-this-world day filled with unbridled fun. There are various rides for you to board that bring unparalleled joy and excitement to your kids. The many slides and rides have your kids thrilled to bits all day with the Splash Out ride being a stand-out. The six-lane Slide Racers are just amazing!
The DUPLO Splash Safari with its four mini slides and a sprinkling of a few life-size Lego characters are sure to mesmerize your kids. Watch your kids jump for joy at the Joker Soaker, a delightfully funny playground. For a healthy dose of excitement with a dash of thrill, take your kids to the Red Rush and Twin Chasers.
Send your kids rafting on a raft they themselves build with LEGO bricks. Such an activity will help encourage creativity and teamwork. Join your kids in building the raft to add to the fun. Once the raft is built, hop into it and go on a happy ride with your family.
Important Points to Note
- It’s mandatory for each individual guest to furnish ID proof during booking. Please note that a PAN card isn’t considered a valid address proof
- Foreign nationals are required to provide their passport and visa details during booking as well as during arrival
- For any breakage or damage, you’ll be charged at actual
- If weather conditions aren’t favorable, the activities may be delayed or postponed to any other day and slot after consultations with you
- Transfers are arranged from hotels and residences only if they are located centrally in and around Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, and the Dubai Marina
- The transfer timings can be altered by 30 to 60 minutes depending on traffic conditions
- A minimum of two persons is a must for shared transfer
- Tickets shall be valid only for the time and date they are bought for
- The tickets can’t be refunded, resold, or exchanged for some other promotion or discount offer
- An adult should accompany all children below the age of 13
- Drop Back and Pick up facility
- The ticket includes entry to thrilling rides
- The ticket gives you entry to Legoland Park
More about the Activity
- Pick-ups and drops are arranged if the shared or private transfer option is chosen during the booking
- River Land, a dining and retail destination with a unique theme located at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts is accessible for all guests at no extra charge. With more than 50 shops and restaurants, this attraction has 4 zones with distinct themes
- The GCC Residence offer is open also for residents of the KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman. Only a valid resident ID needs to be furnished at the ticketing gate for redeeming this offer
- During the holy month of Ramadan, the operating hours may vary
How Should You Reach?
By the metro: Get off at the Ibn Battuta metro station after taking a train on the Red Line towards Jebel Ali. You can take a taxi from there to reach your destination,
By taxi: Head south to the Sheikh Zayed Road from Dubai downtown. After you pass Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali, you’ll see the Dubai Parks and Resorts on your left.
The cancellation policy
- A 100% cancellation fee is charged if the booking is canceled. No 24-hour grace period is offered.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is outside food allowed inside the Legoland Water Park?
No outside food is allowed inside the premises of the Legoland Water Park barring baby food and meals for those with special dietary needs.
- What are the things we should bring?
A pair of sunglasses, a cap or a hat, and sunscreen are the things you should carry with you to protect yourself from the scorching sun.
- Are there eateries within the premises of the Legoland Water Park?
Yes, there are restaurants serving hygienic and tasty food.
- Is extra payment needed for the rides inside the Legoland Water Park?
No, you won’t need to pay for the rides separately. They are included in the entrance tickets themselves.