It’s breathtaking world-class entertainment on offer at La Perle, a unique aqua show—the star attraction of the region. The La Perle show is a stunning display of world-class talent showcasing its skills in a mind-blowing presentation using the most advanced theatre production technologies. The La Perle show is the Al Habtoor Group’s gift to the amazing city of Dubai.
The La Perle show brings to you a stunning water-based spectacle where skilled acrobats perform eye-popping gravity-defying acrobatics and stunts while playing out a story leaving you speechless. The icing on the cake is the special effects that make the show absolutely unforgettable. La Perle has brought to Dubai a whole new era of live entertainment in a special purpose-built theatre that immerses viewers in pure magic.
We believe you have seen movies and other magical performances on stage. However, the La Perle Show by Dragone presented by the Al Habtoor Group is one performance that’s truly an out-of-this-world experience, one that will remain etched in your mind forever.
- With a platinum La Perle ticket, you get to enjoy a great view of the show
- Cutting-edge technology, imagery, and the sublime skills of the performers combine to present a breathtaking show
- Each of the stunts and performances is truly amazing
- The platinum ticket gives you access to the VIP lounge
- Complimentary valet parking is available
- Savor mouthwatering refreshments
- No food from outside is allowed into the theatre
- Accessing the theatre with flash and laser pointers is barred
- There are no special rates for children
- Children below 2 years of age are denied access to the theatre as a safety precaution
- It’s desirable that those below 18 are accompanied by an adult
Things You Need to Know
- Any voucher, if unredeemed during its validity can be used as per the current rates with the difference in amounts if the current rates are higher being paid for
- The tickets are valid only for the specific time and date displayed on it
- We recommend advance booking to avoid the rush and to find slots
- Every ticket is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable
- The authorities take no responsibility for any damage caused to the tickets or if they are lost
- It’s likely that visitors shall be asked to furnish valid proof of ID like a driving license, the Emirates ID, or an original passport
The Dress Code
We suggest that you turn up smart casuals.
The Cancellation Policy
A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the bookings are canceled 0-3 days before the scheduled show. Please note that partial cancellations aren’t allowed.