Are you an art lover? Well, good news for you, as we present the Infinity Des Lumieres Dubai Tickets? So, what is this tour all about? It is your gateway to a world of majestic art. This is not an ordinary art museum as it has unique exhibits that will leave you with the feeling that the human mind is capable of creating such beauty. Have we managed to get you a little curious? Good, read on as we reveal more fascinating details.
What Can You Expect To See at Infinity Des Lumieres?
This venue is truly unique and its exhibits do not fall behind. This is located on the second level of Dubai Mall and it covers a generous area of 2700 square meters. This place promises you the best experience as it combines traditional exhibits with cutting-edge technology, giving you a surreal experience.
The main attraction to look out for is the artwork created by none other than Van Gogh. You can view some of his works such as Sunflower, Potato Eater, and many more. The other exhibit that you should not miss out on is the Japan Themed section. The minute you step into this section you will be transported to ancient Japan the Samurai Warriors, this will be a memorable experience for you. The third section has outstanding work created by Thomas Vanz.
Why Should You Go For This Tour
Unlike other galleries where you see paintings framed on the wall, this museum gives you the chance to step into the art using the latest technology and we can guarantee that it will be a fabulous experience, one that you shall not forget in a hurry. You will also get to see Van Gogh’s Starry Night through an interactive session. So, by now it has dawned upon you that this place has lots to offer so book your tickets with us at the earliest.
Things To Remember Before Booking Infinity Des Lumieres
- Tickets that get stolen, damaged, or lost will not be re-issued
- The tickets are for one-time use only
- The booking will be valid only for the date of the visit
- You must carry valid Proof of identity to the venue
What Are The Inclusions Of The Tour?
- Transfers, provided you select the option during the booking
- Complete access to the Infinity Des Lumieres
Our Policies On Children
- Kids who are more than 13 years will have to pay adult rates
- Kids who fall in the age group of 3 to 13 will have to pay child rates
- Kids below the age of 3 can enter for free
Our Cancellation Policy
- If you decide to cancel after the booking is confirmed, you will have to pay the whole amount as cancellation money