The Half Day Dubai City Tour takes on a tour of the most iconic attractions the city has to offer. The city of Dubai is a wonderful blend of the old and the new. While there are stunningly opulent malls, a symbol of Dubai’s modern lifestyle, there are the traditional markets, and the souks as well. The Half Day City Tour takes you to explore all these amazing places.
You are sure to be left speechless by the unique architectural wonders that dot the Dubai skyline like the Burj Al Arab, the Burj Khalifa, and the stunning Palm Island. Then, there are the old-world places like the Bastakiya, the Gold Souk, the Jumeirah Mosque, and the antique shops. You’ll love taking in the sights and sounds of this amazingly vibrant city as you explore its culture and history. It’s an experience that’s sure to give you many moments you’ll cherish forever.
Half-Day Dubai City Tour Highlights
- Explore the city of Dubai to get an insight into its rich cultural heritage and modernism
- Take in stunning views of the Burj-Al-Arab, the world’s only 7-star property located on a man-made island
- View the Burj Khalifa reaching up into the clouds—a sight to behold
- Take snaps at the Burj Al Arab, the Jumeirah Mosque, and the upscale Dubai Creek that are sure to make you a hit on Instagram
- The experience leaves you with memories you’ll cherish forever
Itinerary of Dubai Half Day City Tour
- You are picked up from your hotel between 9:00 and 9:30 AM in a comfortable vehicle
- A halt at Dubai Creek for a photo op
- Explore traditional Arabian markets at the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk
- Take a walk through Dubai’s Heritage Village that takes you back in time to traditional Arabian life
- Explore how Dubai was before oil was discovered at the Dubai Museum
- Drive through the super posh Jumeirah Road taking in the exotic views of the place
- Enjoy the Jumeirah Mosque’s traditional architectural splendor
- The next stop is the stunning Burj Al Arab, a sight truly worth capturing on your camera forever
- Take a walk on the charming Jumeirah Beach along the glistening waters of the beautiful sea
- A drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, a busy thoroughfare with tall buildings lining the street
- A visit to the world’s tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa
- You are dropped back at your hotel between 1:00 and 1:30 PM with lots of fond memories
Inclusions of Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Hotel Pick Up
- Jumeirah Beach (Short Stop)
- Atlantis Hotel (Photo stop)
- Dubai Museum (Drive through)
- Jumeirah Mosque – (Drive Through)
- Mall of Emirates – (Drive Through)
- Dubai Mall – (Drive Through)
- Hotel Drop Off
- No charges will be applicable if the cancellations are made at least 24 hours before the scheduled tour
- A 100% charge is applied if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled tour
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount’s credited to your account within 7 working days
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on 1/2 Dubai City Tour
- Are the entry tickets to the various attractions included in the tour charges?
No, they aren’t. Tickets for each of the attractions need to be purchased separately at your discretion.
- Where are we picked up from?
You are picked from any centrally located hotel or residence in and around Bur Dubai/Deira. The pick-up timings are between 9:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
- What is the best time of the year to take this tour?
Dubai is hot and humid for much of the year. It’s only between the months of November and March that the weather is pleasant with temperatures being somewhat moderate around 31-32 degrees C. It’s therefore best to visit Dubai and go on this tour between November and March.
- Does Dubai allow smoking?
Being an Islamic republic, smoking is restricted to only a few zones that include certain restaurants, cafes, and hotels only in designated areas.
- What should we wear on this tour?
You are advised to dress decently as we’ll be visiting mosques. It’s important that you cover yourself properly.