Desert safari is a significant part of Abu Dhabi. Don’t forget to enjoy dine-in with your loved ones under the stars. Emirate Abu Dhabi is one of the significant parts of the country and is also its capital. Although there are various activities to do in Abu Dhabi, one that you must not miss is the evening desert safari. The evening desert safari in Abu Dhabi includes a BBQ dinner, dune bashing, and an entire adventure of six hours.
Abu Dhabi is famous for its traditional culture as well as heritage. Going on an evening desert safari means you can cherish the beauty of sunset adding orange and red hues to the pristine dunes. Besides, the skyline turns absolutely stunning, and the view is to die for. The best part is you can enjoy the desert safari with your kids as well. Don’t forget to spend some time in the Bedouin-style camps and ride in the 4×4 vehicles for dune bashing.
Camel rides are also a significant part of the evening desert safari in Abu Dhabi. If you want to feel an adrenaline rush, quad biking is also an unmissable deal. A few other activities to try include shisha smoking, belly dancing by expert performers, and henna painting.
Inclusions of Evening Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
The best desert safari in Abu Dhabi will give you a memorable experience to cherish for the rest of your life. You will get a guide throughout the journey. Board a 4×4 land cruiser to experience dune bashing. You will get a pickup facility from the top hotels located in the heart of the city. The guide will take you to the Al Khatim Desert. During the journey, you will get to know about the fascinating stories regarding the desert.
Once you reach the meeting point, you can go on dune bashing with your kids or your family. Alternatively, you can visit the camel farm to click some amazing photographs. Traditional tents decorated with cushions are present in the desert where you can relax. Also, you will be welcomed in traditional Arabian style with coffee, tea, dates, or soda. Try other desert activities like quad biking, sandboarding, or riding camels.
Campfire is a part of the evening desert safari too. Sit in front of the campfire with your friends or family, sip hot tea or coffee, and enjoy belly dance or Tanoura dance by male artists. Don’t forget to try traditional cuisine like kebabs, flatbreads, hummus, and other unique dishes.
Highlights of Evening Desert Safari
- The famous desert safari of Abu Dhabi is a complete adventure-packed tour to explore the traditional side of the place.
- You will be picked up from your hotel for the desert safari tour.
- Enjoy the dune bashing,
- Photography sessions wearing Arabian costumes.
- Camel rides
- Henna tattoo.
- Ride a 4×4 car to experience a thrill while bashing sand dunes.
- Savor the delicious BBQ dishes, both veg and non-veg options.
- Click stunning pictures of the sunsets.
How to reach?
You will get a shared and private shuttle service for the tour, transfer option can be selected at the time of booking.
- Once the booking is done, you will get a confirmation.
- If you are pregnant or suffering from severe backache, don’t avail this tour option.
- 6 people are allowed in the cruiser.
- Wear comfortable outfits and shoes for quad biking.
- The tour is open for visitors throughout the year. In case the tour gets canceled, you will get a complete refund.
- If you cancel the tour 48 hours before departure time, you won’t have to pay any charges.
- If you cancel the tour on the tour day or within 48 hours from the departure time, then you have to pay a 100% charge.
- The refund amount will reflect in your bank account within 7 days (if you are eligible).