Be a part of a magical two hours journey with the Canal Dhow Cruise Dubai. It is a beautiful activity in Dubai’s heart on a traditional dhow with delicious dinner and entertainment. Moreover, you get the opportunity to witness the glamorous and shimmering skyline of Dubai. Furthermore, you will be happy to know it is a luxury cruise. Hence, you will enjoy a novel experience.
Besides, get the true flavor of the traditional Arabian culture amidst the modern setting. However, this isn’t the end, as you will experience a royal treatment, deluxe interiors, and mouth-watering delicacies.
Taste international cuisines as the menus are prepared by top chefs across the globe. Furthermore, don’t forget to enjoy live performances by local artists. Besides, you will love the fascinating but romantic setup. All in all, it is truly an amazing experience to try in Dubai.
About the Dubai Water Canal Dinner Cruise
- Enjoy the Canal Dhow cruise – It perfectly combines drool-worthy sightseeing, delicious dining, and other fun entertainment.
- Cruise through the Dubai Canal and watch how the water shines with the reflection of the illuminated city.
- The Dubai skyscrapers look absolutely stunning at night as it lights up when the sun goes down.
- The upper deck of the cruise is open for guests to cherish the captivating city view and the lower deck is air-conditioned.
- On-board staff will welcome you with fresh dates and aromatic coffee as you board the cruise.
- Try mouthful dishes from a 3-course dinner menu (international buffet).
- You will get bottled water, complimentary welcome drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Guests can enjoy some luxurious entertainment options. Witness a spellbinding Tanoura show followed by
- Furthermore, you will enjoy high-end service from the on-board staff. Tap your feet to the latest groovy music (English, Hindi, and Arabic).
- Daily bookings are available. The duration of the activity is two hours (starts around 8 pm and ends by 10 pm).
How to Reach?
The activity location has a good connection with the entire city via commutes. Get down at the Business Bay Metro (red line) if you are coming by metro. Start walking to the Sheikh Zayed Road and cross the bridge. Take the pathway to the Dubai Water Canal.
Drive towards the Dubai World Trade Center via the Sheikh Zayed Road and exit from the St. Regis Hotel to the Sheikh Zayed Bridge. From here, you can walk towards the canal. However, shared transfers are also available to reach the activity location.\
- Pickups are available from Dubai hotels and residences. No airport transfers are available.
- The cruise leaves the dock around 8 pm. Therefore, you must reach the location at least 30 minutes before the activity starts if you don’t want transfer options.
- The pickup and drop-off timing will vary depending on the traffic conditions in your area.
- Separate washrooms are available for men and women on board.
- You can avail of private or shared transfer facilities for the activity.
- You will receive a confirmation voucher in your email within two hours of successful booking.
- We recommend alternate schedules if your preferred slots are unavailable.
- However, you can cancel the tickets before confirmation if you don’t like our recommendation to get a full refund.
- Cancelations made 15 days before the travel date will be 50% chargeable.
- Any cancelations made between 7 to 15 days of the travel date will be 75% chargeable.
- Any cancelations made seven days before the travel date will be 100% chargeable.
- The refund amount will reflect in your bank account within seven days if you are eligible.