Still many believe that Dubai is a desert city, but Dubai’s Ice Rink might break your misconceptions. Dubai now boasts almost everything you can imagine. It serves the needs of everyone, whether you want to indulge in shopping or want to explore adventure sports. Another misconception that we have is Dubai means intolerable heat. Although it’s partially true, you can still enjoy all the indoor activities. One of the most loved indoor activities is Dubai Ice Rink. The Dubai Ice Rink tickets will let you enjoy the fun of playing on the ice with your loved ones. Grab your skates, hit the ring, and glide on the massive ice platform. Come during summer to make the most out of the activity.
Covered with real snow, the massive ice rink is equal to an Olympic-sized ring. Not only you can slide on the ice but also try some twirls and sleek stunts on this state-of-the-art ring. Covering an area of approximately 1500 meters, Dubai Ice Rink is located in the Dubai Mall. Throughout all these years, the rink turned out to be a noteworthy tourist spot due to the relaxed and fun ambiance. It is like a winter wonderland and remains open for its visitors throughout the year.
The Dubai Ice Rink ticket offers you surreal surrounding perfect to have some winter fun with your loved ones every season. The best part is, the Ice Rink offers something exciting to every age, and you just have to book the right session. With real snowflakes coming from above, you can enjoy the true experience of snowfall skating. Other activities include Ice Golf or Ice Hockey, especially if you want to try something new on the floor. The fun doesn’t end here as there are family DJ and Disco sessions so that you can groove to the music while skating.
Both beginners and experts can enjoy the ring since training sessions are provided to the newbies. You will get all the necessary gear for hassle-free enjoyment. Tiny peeps (below 100 cm) can take the help of penguin pals. Kids above 12 can take the help of snowmen or seals. So grab your tickets to have wintery fun in Dubai this summer.
Dubai Ice Rink Tickets Inclusions
- Tickets to Dubai Ice Rink
- A ninety-minute activity where you can skate in the ice rink, and get complimentary safety gear (helmets) for kids, socks, locker, and skate shoes on rent.
- Shuttle service (if availed).
Reasons to go
- Indulge yourself in experiencing fun in the winter amusement park throughout the year.
- Spin through the huge Olympic-sized ice rink, especially during July and August.
- This tourist spot is perfect for every age, as you will get skating aids for kids, novices, and experts.
- Dubai Mall features the Dubai Ice Rink, where you will get other edutainment attractions Dubai Aquarium, VR Park, Underwater Zoo, etc.
- You will get shared transfers that are included with the Dubai Ice Rink ticket price. A few locations from where you will get the facility includes Deira, Bur Dubai, Marina, and Sheikh Zayed.
- The timings may vary depending on the trip schedule based on the traffic conditions in your area.
- The right age to start ice skating is three years. Kids below 100 cm should come with their parents, and they will get complimentary safety helmets.
- Wear all the winter gear and keep your hands and legs covered.
- Proper clothes are recommended before coming here. As ice skating is not that simple, proper health condition is required.
- Wear warm clothes, thick gloves, and socks.
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Once the ticket is booked then it can’t be canceled
- Kids under 3 are considered infants, and entry will be free.
- Kids between 3-10 are considered children, and the child rate is applied.
- Kids above 10 are considered adults, and the adult rate is applied.
How to reach Dubai Ice Rink?
You can reach Dubai Ice Rink by public transport. If you are coming by metro, come down to Dubai Mall station. Catch the main road to reach the mall. If you are coming by public bus, opt for the feeder bus. Alternatively, you can walk from the Dubai Mall station as it takes fifteen minutes to reach.
What to do in the Dubai Ice Rink?
Dubai Ice Rink is an entertainment zone for every age. The huge ice rink is covered with real ice where you can glide and even dance to the DJ sessions. Located in the Dubai Mall, it is a perfect escape from Dubai’s heat.
Can I carry outside food?
No, outside food is allowed inside the rink since eating or drinking inside might put skaters at risk.
Is a locker facility available inside the Dubai Ice Rink?
Yes, locker facilities are available for everyone. However, you have to pay extra charges for it.
When does the Dubai Ice Rink open?
The Dubai Ice Rink remains open from Monday to Sunday (10 am-11.30 pm).