This is a golden opportunity for indulging in the two most demanded activities in one day. Make sure to book Dubai City Tour with Dhow Cruise Marina and try this combo tour. We know that both of these are non-negotiable activities. Therefore, we carefully tailored the package for those who don’t want to miss out on the fun parts.
Furthermore, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of booking cabs or travel by metro. In this combo tour, you will visit the famed icons of the city, like Atlantis-The Palm, Dubai Museum, Gold Souk, and more. Since you will be visiting the Gold Souk, you can always buy priceless gold jewelry. No, you don’t need to worry about the quality. You will get the most authentic jewelry. That’s all in the morning.
We will drop you back to the hotel. Take some rest and prepare for some glammed-up fun at Dhow Cruise Marina. Board the traditional Arabian boat and let the party mood turn on. Furthermore, as the ship sails, soak yourself in the beauty of majestic skyscrapers across the Marina. The Dubai night is surreal and magical. Finally, treat your tastebuds with some appetizing international dinner prepared by top chefs.
- A perfect combination of a sightseeing tour and a dinner cruise.
- Make the most of your Dubai trip minus the headache of transport.
- Cherish the evening Dhow Cruise Marina tour and city tour in the morning.
- A hassle-free tour plan for tourists who are in the city for two to three days.
Inclusions of Dubai City Tour with Dhow Cruise Marina
- We provide pickup and drop-off facilities for our guests.
- Enjoy a 90-minute cruise along Dubai Marina, Yacht Club, and Marina Towers.
- Select your favorite dishes from a lavish international dinner (buffet dinner).
- Relax in the fully air-conditioned lower deck. However, you can sit on the open upper deck to cherish the night city view.
- Get welcome drinks (water, tea, and coffee) as soon as you board.
- Live music.
- Separate smoking area for guests on the upper deck.
- Get complimentary bottled water upon arrival.
- You will get instant confirmation upon booking.
- No wheelchair facility is available.
- The seating arrangement for transfer facilities will vary depending on availability.
- The pickup and drop-off timings may vary as per the traffic condition in your area.
- Wear loose-fitted clothes to stay comfortable during summer. However, wear light jackets in winter.
- Kids between 3-12 should come with their guardians.
- You won’t get alcohol during Islamic occasions and national holidays.
- Bring your original passport or Emirates ID before coming for the activity.
- Any cancelations made within 24 hours will be free of cost.
- Cancelations made after 24 hours will be 100% chargeable.
- The refund amount will reflect in your bank account within seven days if you are eligible.
- We can cancel the activity in case of bad weather. You will get a full refund or a different schedule.
Will I get veg food on Dhow Cruise?
Yes, we provide veg and non-veg food on board for the convenience of our guests.
Are there separate restrooms for men and women on board?
Yes, you will get separate restrooms for men and women on board.
Is lunch included in the Dubai city tour?
No, lunch is not included in the Dubai city tour.