Dubai is the Emirate’s 2nd largest city and features a wonderful blend of a modern, historical, and traditional vibe. Therefore, get our Dubai City tour from Abu Dhabi tickets and join an ecstatic journey of exploring this awesome vibe of the city. We have carefully tailored this tour so that you can cover the famed locations of Dubai. Besides, it is the futuristic capital of the Emirates, and this full-day tour will surely win your heart. We will start from Abu Dhabi and cover all the premium highlights of Dubai.
Our first stop is the Dubai Museum. Located along the captivating Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, it is one of the most-loved tourist spots in the city. The next stop is the gorgeous Jumeirah Mosque- an astonishing mosque adorned with a rare combination of Islamic and modern architectural work. After covering all the spots in the city, we will drop you back at your hotel.
Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi Inclusions
- Get pickup from your hotel.
- Dubai Museum- built during the 18th-century era, the exhibits mostly give a peek into the historical and cultural past of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque- Get awed by the rare blend of modern and Islamic architectural wonders.
- A short visit to the Jumeirah beach.
- Burj Al Arab- World’s first 7-star hotel boasting an impressive sail-shaped design, Burj Al Arab is one of the popular attractions in the city.
- The Palm Island- An artificial island ever existed on Earth, the Palm Island is an all-rounder project scattered with gorgeous beaches, 5-star hotels, restaurants, and water sports facilities.
- Atlantis- It is one of the iconic landmarks in the city.
- Mall of Emirates- the famous Mall of Emirates features renowned shopping outlets and cafeterias. Furthermore, you will spot some luxury dining opportunities and countless entertaining activities.
- Dubai Mall- Apart from exclusive shopping opportunities, the Dubai Mall welcomes its visitors to exclusive dining choices and Dubai Aquarium- the biggest attraction of the place.
- Burj Khalifa- The Oh-so-gorgeous Burj Khalifa is the largest architectural wonder in the world. Besides, the sturdy steel structure boats a height of 828 meters from where you can get an enigmatic 360-degree view of the city.
- Drop off at your hotel.
Reasons to go on the tour
- Since our tour includes convenient pickup and drop-off facilities, it is one of the best and easy ways of exploring the city from Abu Dhabi.
- Besides, you will be followed by a guide so that you can have a better idea of each attraction.
- Explore the Dubai Museum inside the Al Fahidi Fort. Furthermore, the guide will take you to some popular photo stops. Click pictures keeping the icons as the backdrop.
- Speed through the Sheikh Zayed Road, one of the stylish roadways in Dubai.
- We offer pickup and drop-off facilities from hotels or residences. No airport pickups are available.
- An all-inclusive city tour to let you fall in love with the gorgeous views and scenic beauty of Dubai.
- During weekends some places might remain closed. Hence, we don’t take responsibility for such issues.
- The pickup and drop-off timings will vary depending on the traffic conditions in your area.
- Get shared tours on Sunday and Wednesday.
- Private tours are available every day.
- Any cancelations made 48 hours before the activity day will be free of cost.
- Any cancelations made within 48 hours will be 100% chargeable.
- The refund amount will reflect in your bank account within 7 days.
- Kids under 12 must pay the child rate.
- Children above 12 must pay the adult rate.
Do I need to book a private transfer facility separately?
Our tour includes a private transfer facility. Therefore, you don’t have to book separately.
What is the duration of the tour?
It takes approximately 8-10 hours to complete the tour.
Will I get lunch with the package?
No, lunch is not included in the package.