The famous Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo just became bigger and better. The latest addition to this attraction is the Antarctic exhibit, where you will find approximately 16 adorable Gentoo Penguins. With a different atmosphere setting, the temperature inside the cove stays between 2 to 4 Celsius throughout the year. Kids or adults, almost everyone love penguins. Therefore, at Dubai Aquarium’s Penguin Cove, you can interact with the penguins and explore more about them. Furthermore, find out about their sensitive personality, their playful nature, and how they are taken care of.
The Penguin Cove looks similar to their natural habitat Sub Antarctic. With so much to know and explore, this attraction has become a tourist hotspot in Dubai. Besides, imagine how extraordinary it would feel to watch the penguins at play. Furthermore, you can even interact with these adorable creatures. A special lighting system is installed inside that looks similar to their annual light cycle.
That’s not the end as with the same ticket; you can visit Dubai Aquarium. Spot more than 150 magnificent marine species and 33,000 marine animals. Furthermore, the aquarium holds 10 million liters of water. Watch fearful sharks and sting rays swimming with other animals like sea horses, jellyfish, eels, and more. The Underwater Zoo is fascinating as well.
Things to See
- Watch a beautiful habitat of Gentoo Penguin at the Penguin Cove- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
- Experience the world of penguins, their natural habitat, and an exclusive natural setting that replicates the Antarctic.
- After you are done with Penguin Cove, visit the Dubai Aquarium and walk through a long 48 meters tunnel. Watch over 33,000 stunning marine animals inside the huge aquarium, that holds 10 million liters of water.
- Entry tickets to the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo with Penguin Cove.
- Get access to a long 48-meter tunnel and the magnificent Underwater Zoo.
- Behind-the-scene tour from an expert guide.
- Explore the interactive platform.
We don’t provide transfer facilities.
- Reach the activity location at least 15 minutes before the experience begins.
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Wheelchair and stroller facilities are unavailable.
- You won’t get any refund if you skip a few attractions.
- Kids below 15 should come with their parents.
- It is perfect for kids above 2.
Any cancelations made before 24 hours of the activity day are done free of cost and you will get a full refund. The refund amount will reflect in your bank account within 7 days.
The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo with Penguin Cove open around 10 am and closes by 10 pm (Sunday-Wednesday). From Thursday to Saturday, it opens around 10 am and closes by midnight.
FAQs on Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
Do I need to book separate tickets for the kids?
Kids above 2 need separate tickets to enter.
Will I get a transfer facility?
We don’t provide a transfer facility. You have to reach the activity location on your own.
Can I bring outside food and beverages inside?
Visitors cannot bring outside food or beverages inside.