You may have dined by the sea, you may have dined by a swimming pool at a posh hotel, and dining at restaurants has always been a regular affair. These are only mundane dining options. How about dining up in the skies? That sure sounds exciting, doesn’t it? Dinner in the Sky in Dubai brings you an out-of-this-world experience that’s sure to remain etched in your mind forever. It’s a recent addition to the many exotic attractions Dubai welcomes its guests with, the newest feather in the city’s already much-decorated cap.
Dinner in the Sky in Dubai takes you to a height of 50 meters above the ground. As you settle into your comfortable seats, you enjoy spectacular views of the stunning Dubai skyline the city is famed for. Add to this the delectable food that’s prepared by the best of chefs and served beautifully on your table and the experience is just unforgettable. Dinner in the Sky can accommodate 22 guests at the same time. You can therefore have a pretty large group of friends for company and enjoy every moment of this one-of-a-kind dining experience. You are sure to want to come back for an encore.
- The 90-minute exotic dining experience is sure to take your breath away with the spectacular views you admire while digging into sumptuous food
- The 360-degree panoramic views of the stunning Dubai skyline dotted with wonders of modern architecture like the Burj Al Arab, the Burj Khalifa and more provide an exotic backdrop for a very thrilling dining experience
- Your safety is of utmost importance and Dinner in the Sky Dubai is equipped with advanced safety features that are checked regularly. Moreover, the authorities in Dubai are very particular about safety
- You can capture these special moments forever so you can reminisce about the wonderful time you had at Dinner in the Sky Dubai. The snaps are sure to make you an Instagram sensation
Dinner in the Sky Itinerary
- You are received with a lot of warmth and served refreshing drinks
- After you have deposited all your belongings except the phone, you are given a briefing. After that, you are seated on a bucket seat and strapped to it with a safety harness. You are raised to a height of 50 meters by a crane
- Admire the stunning views of the Dubai Marina, the Burj Al Arab, the Burj Khalifa, and the Atlantis
- Enjoy quality time with your family and friends as you feel a cool soothing breeze blow by as you enjoy dinner for 90 minutes
- Enjoy a live cooking session as expert chefs prepare a 2-course gourmet meal for you and your companions
- Enjoy your dinner in the company of 21 others as five members of a crew cater to you and your companions
How You Can Reach Dinner in the Sky Dubai
By the Metro: Get off at the DAMAC Properties Metro Station on Line M Red. Your destination is 7.8 km away and you can cover that in a taxi in just 15 minutes.
By Tram: Get off at the Mina Seyani tram station after boarding one from Terminal 1. Dinner in the Sky Dubai is just 3.1kms away and you can cover that in 9 minutes in a taxi.
By Bus: Buses on routes numbers 8 and 24 take you to Mina Al Seyahi, the Le Meridien Hotel bus stop. You can take a cab to Dinner in the Sky Dubai which will take 14 minutes to cover the 4.3 kilometers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Dinner in the Sky
- What is the Dinner in the Sky Dubai timings?
Dinner in the Sky Dubai is open from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Apart from dinner, you can also have afternoon tea and lunch. All guests are requested to reach the venue at least 45 minutes before the dinner is scheduled.
- What are the items included in the menu at Dinner in the Sky Dubai?
There are three menus meant for lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. The dinner and lunch include starters, the main course, and desserts. However, the afternoon tea includes only snacks and sweets. When you visit Dinner in the Sky Dubai, do try the Oriental Beef, Corn Fed Chicken Breast, King Fish, and Homemade Potato Gnocchi among other preparations. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food are served here.
- Is it safe to go for dinner at Dinner in the Sky Dubai?
Yes, it’s absolutely safe to go for dinner at Dinner in the Sky Dubai. The facility is German DIN 4112 standard compliant. Moreover, it’s also regularly tested by TUV Rhineland. Dinner in the Sky Dubai also operates in compliance with guidelines laid down by the Department of Occupational Safety and Health and Civil Defense in the UAE. There are safety nets in place and all guests attend a briefing session before they are lifted above for a wonderful dining experience. Besides, there’s a harness that secures every guest to his respective seat.
- What height are the guests at Dinner in the Sky Dubai lifted too?
The guests at Dinner in the Sky Dubai are raised to a height of 50 meters above the ground for the most exotic dining experience anyone can imagine.
- What’s the duration of each dining session?
Each dining session is of 90 minutes. You can enjoy spectacular views of Dubai’s skyline while enjoying delectable food.