Your trip to Dubai is incomplete without a cruise on a traditional Arabian boat, the ‘dhow’ flowing gently down Dubai Creek. This unforgettable 90-minute experience is inclusive of a lip-smacking buffet dinner spread and live entertainment to rev up the party atmosphere. You are sure to be charmed by the courtesy and warmth of the polite staff.
After you’ve boarded the dhow, you’re greeted with a refreshing welcome drink. After a while, when you’ve settled down well, the dinner spread is laid out which serves some truly delectable preparations. Apart from traditional Emirati fare, the buffet spread serves international cuisine as well that you’ll love to savor. The icing on the cake is the variety of desserts served beautifully.
The interiors of the dhow are plush and they provide the perfect setting to take in the vibes of Dubai’s bustling localities, Deira and Bur Dubai. The one-and-a-half-hour cruise sets off after sundown and the dhow traverses almost all of the Dubai Creek. The banks of the Dubai Creek are dotted with some of the city’s primary attractions and watching them from the dhow is indeed a treat for the eyes.
The cruise gives you a peek into how Western modernism blends with a traditional Arabian way of life creating a one-of-a-kind cultural potpourri. The dhow cruise lets you feel the buzz and vibrancy Dubai is so loved while you stay away from the crowd and traffic. What’s more, with live entertainment on board including a Tanoura show, there’s never a dull moment in the show. Call us now for an experience of a lifetime.
- A 90-minute cruise along the Dubai Creek passing through Bur Dubai and Deira
- Water, tea, coffee, and a refreshing welcome drink
- An array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes served in a buffet spread of international cuisine
- Relax in the air-conditioned lower deck and take in the sights and sounds of Dubai from the open-air upper deck
- A live Tanoura show and sweet background music
- Pick-up and drop if shared transfers are chosen during booking
Points to Note
- The boarding location is Al Seef Road Masra, Al Seef Walk Bur Dubai just opposite the British Embassy
- Please reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure
- Shared transfers can be arranged from hotels and residences located in central Dubai only in the vicinity of Deira, Bur Dubai, or Sheikh Zayed Road
- The cruise sets off at 8:30 pm
- Depending on traffic conditions and your location, the pick-up and drop timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes
- There shall be no entertainment performances and no liquor shall be served on dry days and during the holy month of Ramadan
The Cancellation Policy
- No charges are applied if the bookings are canceled at least 24 hours before the scheduled visit
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the bookings are canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled visit
- If you are found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account in 7 working days
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Which days is the dhow cruise operational?
The Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise sails every single day of the week.
- Is vegetarian food served as well?
Yes, it is. Keeping the convenience of the guests in mind who are of different backgrounds, vegetarian food is served.
- Is pick-up arranged to help visitors reach the venue?
Yes, pick-ups are arranged only from hotels and residences located in central Dubai.
- What’s the duration of this cruise?
The duration of this cruise is 90 minutes.