Do you want to Explore the coast of Dubai? Well, you should try the Dhow Cruise as it is the best. While on this cruise you will be treated to the extravagant view of Dubai Marina. This Cruise will also entertain you with a variety of entertainment programs such as belly dancing and Tanura Dance. Want to know more about this wonderful night cruise in Dubai? Keep reading as we divulge interesting facts.
A Brief Overview Of The Dhow Cruise Dubai Dinner
This cruise will take you through enchanting moonlit waters while you pass the brightly lit towers on Dubai’s coast. The best thing on this cruise is the delicious dinner buffet that is served. The variety is exhaustive and is cooked by the best chefs in the city. The cruise ship has two decks, the upper deck is an open-air deck where you can get some fresh air and take photographs, and the lower deck is an airconditioned deck where you can watch some vibrant performances.
- You will be picked up and dropped back at your hotel
- Soothing background music with Tanura Show
- Coffee, Tea, Water, and welcome drinks
- International buffet with options for Non-veg and vegetarian
- The cruise continues for 90 minutes
What Are The Activities On This Tour
The cruise lasts for 1.5 hours and the experience is simply mesmerizing. The dinner cruise begins at 8.30 pm and finishes at 11 pm at night. We will have you pick you up at least an hour before the departure time.
The ship has two decks, the deck at the top is open air so you can then take pictures and enjoy your drink while looking at the beautiful coastline. The lower deck is an enclosed area with air conditioning and here you can witness a performance of brilliant storytelling with Tanura dancers.
You will be welcomed aboard this cruise with Arabic coffee and dates. After that, you will be served an international buffet, which is very delicious. The food will have ample options for non-vegetarians and vegetarians
This luxury dinner cruise offers everything from entertainment to fine dining, and fabulous sightseeing. There is no doubt that your time on this cruise will be an unforgettable one.
Some Things To Keep In Mind Before You Book This Cruise
- If you damage any items on the cruise you will be charged
- Guests must report half an hour before their time slot
- You cannot bring items such as a knife, alcohol, luggage bag, and lighter on the cruise
- The cruise ship has separate washrooms for both sexes
- The guests will have to provide their details 48 hours after making the booking
Our Policies On Confirmation
- Once you make bookings we will send you a confirmation in your email within 24 hours
- If the slots selected by you are not available, we arrange suitable alternatives
- If you cancel before confirmation, you will get a complete refund
Our Policies On Cancellation
- If you make cancellations 7 days before the tour, we will charge you a full cancellation fee
- If you cancel 15 days before the tour then you have to pay 50 percent as a cancellation
- If you make cancellations 15 or 30 days before the tour then you have to pay 25 percent as a cancellation
- If you make cancellations 30 days before the tour then you will have to pay 15 percent as a cancellation
What Are The Attractions Visible From This Cruise?
Firstly, you get a brilliant view of the entire coastline of Dubai. Other than that you can view attractions such as The Persian Gulf, Yacht Club, Dubai Mall, and Burj Khalifa.
What Does This Cruise Offer?
This Cruise will give you access to the best food and entertainment. You will be treated to amazing performances by local artists. The cruise offers a classy ambiance for its guests.
How Long Does The Cruise Last?
The cruise goes on for 1.5 hours.