Ever wondered how it feels standing in the largest building in the world? Yes, you got it right. We are talking about Dubai’s Burj Khalifa. Enjoy a surreal Dubai vacation by glancing at the marvelous view of the cityscape from Burj Khalifa while you savor delicious food items. Burj Khalifa is an architectural astonishment featuring a height of 828 meters. Furthermore, the interiors have been carefully designed and decorated, which proves the craftsmanship skills of the artists behind the art. Indulge in unforgettable experiences with our Burj Khalifa ticket, which includes a rooftop meal to elevate your visit.
This tour lets you climb the tallest skyscraper in a double-decker elevator. Burj Khalifa has another secret, the fastest elevator that will take you to the Observation Deck within a few seconds. Get an unmatched panoramic view of Dubai City from the 124th and 125th floors and the open-air terrace from a height of 452 meters. You will find posh restaurants (The Burj Club) inside the Burj Khalifa, where you can indulge in a fine dining experience.
About the activity
- Explore the tallest building in the world where you can savor a detailed three-course dinner menu at Burj Khalifa’s Rooftop, the Burj Club restaurant.
- Board the fastest elevator in the world. Burj Khalifa features a double-decker elevator that will take you to the topmost floor within seconds.
- Stand at the Burj Khalifa’s Observation Deck (124th and 125th floors) embellished with Arabic Mashrabiya.
- Get an up-close view of the city from the gigantic telescopes installed on the Observation Deck and spot renowned landmarks like Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and the gorgeous Arabian Desert.
- With the Burj Khalifa Rooftop dinner tickets, you can treat your taste buds to delicious meals.
Burj Khalifa Ticket with The Rooftop Meal Inclusions
- Get entry to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
- Soak into the captivating panoramic view of the city vistas from the 124th and 125th
- Enjoy a detailed dining experience at the Rooftop restaurant.
- Get shuttle services (on selecting).
How to reach?
Burj Khalifa is easily accessible from any corner of the city. If you are coming by metro, get down at the Dubai Mall Station. As soon as you reach, take the exit to the main road. From here, you have to take a feeder bus and reach the Mall. However, a fifteen minutes-walk through the Metro Link Bridge will take you to Dubai Mall as well. Alternatively, you can take a cab to the Mall. Take the Financial Centre Road, and within a few minutes, you will reach your destination.
Reasons to go for the tour
- Cherish a stress-free view of the Dubai cityscape from the tallest building in the world boasting a height of 828 meters.
- A 360-degree view of the city and other top attractions will soothe your eye, heart, and soul.
- Enjoy the multimedia presentations on Dubai’s past, and the reasons leading to this architectural wonder.
- End the activity by savoring flavourful dishes at Rooftop, The Burj Club.
- Don’t forget to carry your valid photo ID or passport before coming to the activity.
- The food menu can change depending on availability. You can check out the menu from the link on our website.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed inside.
- Reach the spot at least thirty minutes before the activity starts.
- You will get shared transfers from the hotels and residences located at the heart of the city (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, and Marina).
- The pickup and drop-off timings may vary or change depending on the traffic conditions in your area.
- You will receive a confirmation of your bookings only for the selected time and date.
- The tickets are not reusable and you won’t get any refund as well.
- If you cancel the tickets 24 hours before the activity day, no cancelation fees will be charged.
- If you cancel the tickets within 24 hours, we will charge a 100% cancelation fee.
- The refund amount will reflect in your bank account within 7 days (if eligible).
- Kids below 4 can enter for free.
- Kids between 4-12 are considered infants and have to pay the infant rate.
- Kids above 12 have to pay the adult rate.
FAQs on Burj Khalifa Ticket with The Rooftop Meal
Which floors we will visit with the tickets?
With our Burj Khalifa Rooftop Restaurant tickets, not only do you get the opportunity to cherish a spectacular cityscape view from the 124th and 125th floors but also enjoy a sumptuous meal at the Rooftop, The Burj Club.
What are the activity timings?
Burj Khalifa opens every day around 6 am and closes by 10 pm. Therefore, you can come here anytime. However, we would suggest you reach the spot at least ten-minute before the activity starts.
What made Burj Khalifa popular?
Burj Khalifa is one of the largest freestanding buildings in the world, and its cutting-edge architectural ideas made it world-famous. In fact, it is taller than the famous Eiffel Tower.
Can I carry outside food and drinks inside?
No, outside food or drinks are not allowed inside.