If you’re short on time and yet dying to explore the sights and sounds of Dubai to the fullest, the Dubai Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour is just the thing for you. This tour compiles the major attractions of Dubai into a convenient capsule that you’ll visit aboard a comfortable bus. The tour covers the most popular tourist hotspots of Dubai that draw crowds in hordes including the Burj Khalifa, the Burj Al Arab, the Medinath Jumeirah, and many of the bustling souks and places of historic importance.
It’s a double-decker bus with the upper deck being open-air. If you are looking to soak in the vibes of Dubai City, the upper deck is the place for you. If you are looking to explore Dubai from the comfort of an air-conditioned environment, opt for the lower deck. You are sure to love the brightly colored bus which enhances the gaiety of those riding in it. Your spirits soar as the bus takes you around the city and you are sure to have fun with your family and friends aboard the bus.
- Take in stunning views of Dubai’s glamorous skyline that boasts the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy a smooth ride in the comfortable bus that stops at 26 tourist hotspots in Dubai
- Each seat comes with an audio guide that fills you in with interesting titbits about the bustling Dubai city
- Enjoy 360-degree views of the Dubai skyline from the open-air upper deck
- Explore the architectural marvels of Dubai and also the historical monuments
- Dubai Deluxe: This is valid for 5 days and it includes Ambassador Lagoon, Lost Chambers, a Sunset tour of the desert, and a dhow cruise
- Dubai Premium: Valid for 2 days along with Dhow cruise
- Dubai Classic: This is valid for 2 days
- The tour includes more than 20 stops
- You can start the tour by boarding any of the buses that run every 2 hours from 9 departure points
- The tour is likely to spend an entire day covering multiple destinations
- There’s an informative commentary in 12 languages that runs on an onboard audio guide with every seat filling you in with interesting information. The languages are- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Hindi, Farsi, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Mandarin Chinese
The major destinations the tour covers are:
- Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall
- Bastakiya Old Village
- Al Fahidi Fort
- Old Souk of Arabia
- Old Watchtower and Heritage Village
- The gold and spice souks
- Dubai Creek
- Atlantis the Palm
- Souk Madinat
- Burj Al Arab
- You can listen to the commentary on complimentary headphones
How Should You Reach Pick-up Point at Dubai Mall?
By the Metro: Take the Red Line to the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall station.
By Taxi: Dubai Mall is centrally located on Sheikh Zayed Road right next to the Burj Khalifa. Any taxi will reach you there after a smooth ride.
The Cancellation Policy
A 100% cancellation charge shall apply irrespective of when the cancellations are being made.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How many places does the tour cover?
The tour covers as many as 26 tourist spots.
- Can I choose the deck of my preference?
Of course, you can. However, it’s subject to availability.
- Are meals served onboard?
No, they are not. Stops are made at designated spots for tourists to fill themselves up.
- How long does the tour take?
The tour covers almost all of Dubai. Therefore, it is a whole-day activity.
- What are the things I need to carry?
It’s advisable that you carry a cap and enough water to beat the scorching sun and the heat.
- What should I wear?
Since Dubai is a hot place, it’s advisable that you wear loose-fitting cotton clothes.