Do you want to do something a bit more exciting in Dubai besides the very obvious shopping and fine dining? Well take the Banana Boat Ride Tour, this is very unique and quite thrilling. Are you excited to know more about this? Let us share some fabulous details about this boat ride.
Overview of The Boat Ride
To begin with, we can assure you that this boat ride is nothing short of a thrilling ride. This boat ride is perfect for all age groups. You will be given a boat that is shaped like a banana which will be pulled by another motorboat.
You will definitely get an adrenaline rush that will keep you on your toes. With water splashing on your face and the wind blowing against you, the experience is divine. The boats can accommodate six people and it is very safe. All you need to do is book early to avail this ride.
- Pick-up and Drop off services are available
- Professionals will give you instructions regarding safety measures
- Life jackets
- A boat ride that spans 15 minutes
Why Should You Go For This Boat Ride?
The simple reason why you should this out is the boat ride is a very unconventional idea. However, when you are on this boat you can get a good glimpse of the coastline. The boat travels at great speed so it’s quite intense and thrilling. When it comes to safety you do not have to worry as you will receive suitable instructions from experienced professionals.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Booking This Tour
Here are some points that you should bear in mind before signing up for this boat tour.
- Pick-up from this tour will only be available for people staying at hotels in Dubai. You will receive no pickup services from the airport.
- The participants should know how to swim
- Children who are less than 12 or more than ten years need to be on this ride with their parents or any adult.
- At least two people will need to participate in this boat ride
- You should carry your own towels and swimming costumes
- Tourists from overseas must carry their passports at all times.
Things to Know Before You Go for Banana Boat Ride
- Travelers should abide by government guidelines and maintaining social distancing is a must. Always keep your masks on and keep sanitizing your hand.
- Consuming alcohol before or at the time of activity is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t carry things like sharp objects, luggage bags, alcohol, or knife on the ride.
- Don’t carry jewelry or other valuable items.
- Women above three months of pregnancy are strictly prohibited on the journey.
- People who had recent surgery or with a broken body part should avoid the ride.
- In case of any injury, you cannot hold the in charge responsible.
- Always carry your swimming gear and towels.
- For safety reasons, kids under 12 are not allowed in the activity.
- Every traveler must know the basics of swimming.
- We offer transfer facilities from hotels and residences in Dubai. Airport transfers are not available.
- Always wear comfortable outfits and footwear.
- Carry your original passport or ID proof when coming for the activity.
- Two people (minimum) are required for the ride.
Policy For Cancellation
- If you are eligible for any refund then you shall get it on your account within 7 business days
- If you make any cancellation within the 25 hours of the tour then you will be charged 100 percent as a cancellation
- If you cancel 24 before the tour then there is no cancelation charge.
Policy For Children
- Any child above the age of 17 is considered to be an adult and will be charged full price
- Children falling between the ages of 12 to 17 will be charged a child rate
- Children below the age of 12 years will not have to pay anything.