Wouldn’t you love it if we offer you a combo tour that will take you to Ferrari World and a City Tour Of Abu Dhabi? This is a wonderful city that has so much to offer in terms of tourism, you will get a glimpse of the rich history along with a view of the modernization over the years and you will also have
Overview Of Abu Dhabi City Tour With Ferrari World Combo Tour
Our team of experts has carefully planned this tour for you so that it is a memorable experience for you. Have a read.
- City Tour Of Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is a city that is laced with history and our city is designed to take you back in time by visiting some historic landmarks in the city. The city is also known for being of the richest cities in the world and the skyscrapers are perfect examples. The city tour will give you a glimpse of how Abu Dhabi has developed over the years. You will get the chance to visit places like Emirates Palace and Zayed Mosque, all of these places showcase the rich history of the UAE.
- Ferrari World
This is a Ferrari-themed amusement park, this place has exciting rides such as Galleria Ferrari, Bell’Italia, Speed Of Magic, V12 ride, Paddock, Scederia, Challenge, Fiorano Challenge, and Formula Rosa. This place entertainment options for people of all age groups.
By now you may have realized that this combo tour is fun, so book your tickets with us at the earliest to avoid any disappointments.
The Inclusions Of This Combo Tour
- Drop back and Pick up From the hotel of your stay
- Tickets for Ferrari World
- Visit the Date market
- Drive through a tour of Corniche Road
- Photograph stop at the Emirate Palace Hotel
- A visit to the Zayed Mosque
- Photo stop at Yas Island
Not Included With The Tour Price
- Lunch will be offered at the Heritage Village or Marina Mall, but it is not included in the ticket price.
Why Should You Not Miss This Tour
If you want to have a good time with your family and most importantly your kids then this is the tour you should be signing up for. Your kids are going to love rides such as Nello’s Adventureland. Benno’s Race, and Tyre Twist at Ferrari World. You will enjoy rides such as Scuderia Challenges, Flying Aces, and Formula Rossa.
The good thing about this place is that there are many restaurants where you can buy a delicious meal of your choice. The Abu Dhabi city tour will be conducted by a professional English-speaking guide who will explain historical facts about the various places.
Things To Keep In Mind Before You Sign Up For This Tour
- Certain attractions such as Scuderia Challenge, Driving Experience, and some more are not included with the ticket
- You cannot carry Drinks and food from the outside into the park
- You must Dress properly and wear respectable clothes as you will be visiting religious places
- The timings for the transfer may vary depending on the traffic condition.
- The mosque stays closed on Fridays
- You must carry a valid proof of identity during the tour
Our Cancellation Policies
- If you make cancellations after the booking, then you will have to pay 100% as a cancellation fee
Our Policies For Children
- Kids who are more than 10 years will have to pay adult rates
- Kids who fall in the age group from 3 to 10 years will have to pay rates for children
- Children, less than 3 years of age can enter for free