UAE’s capital, Abu Dhabi is an absolutely charming city. We take you on a tour of the city covering its major attractions. It’s a fully-guided tour which makes it an ideal pick for those visiting the city for the very first time and those who are short on time. Since it includes roundtrip, the hassle of arranging your own transport on your way back is gone.
It’s a blend of an enchanting cultural heritage and modern architectural marvels that sets the backdrop for this tour of Abu Dhabi that has been curated with great care. Beginning with the pick-up from your hotel or any location agreed upon in advance, the tour takes you through the mesmerizing sights and sounds of Abu Dhabi and its suburbs. All through the tour, your tour guide will share intriguing facts about the amazing city.
- Take in the beauty of one of the largest mosques in the world, the imposing Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- The Grand Mosque with its Swarovski chandeliers offers great photo ops at its beautiful pools on which there are reflections of the magnificent mosque
- A visit to the carefully preserved Heritage Village gives you an insight into the rich culture, tradition, and history of the great land of the UAE
- You are sure to enjoy a recreation of an Emirati oasis settlement that offers a glimpse into how the lives of the Bedouins were and their culture
- Go shopping for the sweetest of dates and other local savouries. Pick up a few souvenirs to remember the trip by
Inclusions of Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque (40 Minutes Stop)
- Popular Abu Dhabi Market
- National Exhibition Centre
- Emirates Palace Hotel
- Photo stop at Presidential Palace
- Heritage Village
- Marina Mall of Abu Dhabi / Lunch Stopover
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Carpet Market
- Dates Market
- Yas Island / Ferrari World Photo Stopover
- Drive through Saadiyat Island
- Drop off at your Hotel
- Visit the traditional attractions as well as the modern marvels of Abu Dhabi like the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Heritage Village, the Emirates Palace, and the Abu Dhabi Museum
- The Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque is the first attraction, a must-visit place.
- Admire the stunning beauty of the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Mosque, home to the world’s largest chandelier
- Emirates Palace comes next which is a truly grand structure and this is followed by a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche beach to enjoy stunning views of the Arabian Gulf
- The Abu Dhabi Corniche Road has 8km of manicured waterfront with kids’ play areas, cycle and pedestrian pathways, restaurants, and the stunning Corniche Beach area where you can recharge yourself
- We visit the Heritage Village and the Abu Dhabi Museum next which educate us about the history of the region
- The Dates Market is the place to shop for juicy dates and pick up unique souvenirs as mementoes of the trip
- The tour draws to an end with a drop back at your hotel
The Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation charges apply if the bookings are cancelled at least 24 hours before the scheduled tour
- A 100% cancellation fee is charged if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled tour departure
- If you are found to be eligible for a refund, the amount is credited to your account within 7 working days
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What’s the pick-up spot?
You will be picked up from your hotel or other accommodation at Deira/Burjman if you prefer to be picked up by bus.
- Is smoking allowed in Abu Dhabi?
Smoking is disallowed in government areas, offices, and shopping malls. However, there are areas designated for smoking.
- What should I wear?
Since we’ll be visiting mosques, you shall have to dress conservatively. Do cover yourself well. Be sure to cover your head.
- What is the best time to visit Abu Dhabi?
The best time to land in the city is between November and March when the city is at its best. At other times of the year, you’ll experience searing heat.