Most of us haven’t heard of Baku. It is the capital city of Azerbaijan and is one of the off-beat destinations. A Baku tour package from Dubai is all you need to explore the wonders of the city. Azerbaijan, as we know it, is the country known as the ‘Land of Fire.’ Besides, you will clearly understand the difference between the old and the new. Furthermore, no other country from the Soviet era went through a drastic noticeable change like Azerbaijan. Hence, most cities of Azerbaijan are worth visiting, and Baku is one of them.
As soon as you reach the city, the clean surroundings and the tranquility prevailing in the city will win your heart. Furthermore, the old town area features stone structures and modern buildings. The perfect blend of the old and new vibe of Baku is truly praiseworthy. Hence, we bet you will have the maximum fun while exploring.
Later on, the city developed many architectural wonders, due to the influence of oil money. A few examples of the marvelous works are the innovative Aliyev Art Center, Heydar Mosque, and Zaha Hadid’s brainchild. Therefore, traveling to Baku will give you a whole new experience, especially if you are a newbie traveler.
Baku Tour Package Inclusions
- Get return airfare for Fly Dubai in economy class.
- Get pickup facilities (private basis).
- Guests can enjoy three nights’ accommodation in four-star hotels.
- Our representatives will drop you at the airport in a private transfer on your return day.
- Enjoy a Baku city tour as we will take you through the picturesque roads (private basis).
- Participate in the Gabala City tour- Nohur Lake, Waterfall, and Cable Car (private basis).
- Experience touring in the cable car.
- Cherish the splendid view of the Baku Eye.
- Room bookings are done depending on the availability.
- We will confirm your booking after receiving the payment.
- The availability of connecting rooms cannot be guaranteed. You will receive it during check-in.
- The tourism tax will be added to the bill.
- Early check-in and check-out are possible depending on availability.
- The rates can change on occasions, like New Year, exhibitions, Major Trade Fair, and festivals.
- Tourists must abide by the visa and passport policy of the country. Besides, you must be careful about the type of visa you are applying for.
- Your passport must have at least six months validity since the date of departure.
- We won’t take any responsibility for the issuance of visas and passports to travelers.
We don’t have any flexible cancelation policy. Therefore, any cancelations made before the activity day will be 100% chargeable.
FAQs on Baku Holiday Package from Dubai
Will I get additional discounts on booking packages from you?
We offer attractive deals and discounts on our tour packages throughout the year. Hence, you will get additional discounts on booking packages from us.
Do you provide a private transfer facility?
We provide a private transfer facility to everyone throughout the entire tour.
Will you arrange my visa?
No, we don’t take responsibility for issuing visas for tourists.